Feral One & SLOambic
Join us on Sarturday, Feb. 25th as we Liberate Feral One, Batch Four, an American wild ale blend, & SLOambic, Batch Three, a wild ale fermented with wild blackberries.
There is one ticket option for this Liberation. Ticket One includes three bottles of Feral One & three bottles of Sloambic and costs $110 plus Eventbrite fees. Tickets go on sale Saturday, Feb. 4th at 10am.
The Liberation will be held from 11am - 2pm & guests may enjoy unlimited (but responsible) beer samples & bites (while supplies last). Two ticket max purchase per person, however if you purchase two tickets then two people must be in attendance at the Liberation. No proxies allowed. Bottles retail for $14.99 plus tax & CRV each ($16.24 total per bottle). Barrelworks will be closed to the public during the Liberation & will re-open on Saturday, Feb. 25th at 5pm. Guests must pick-up their beer by Sunday, Feb. 26th at 8pm otherwise they will be forfeited back to Firestone Walker Barrelworks.
Please read carefully for information on this Liberation:
• There is only one ticket option: includes three of each beer.
• The ticket includes unlimited beer samples & bites from 11am - 2pm on Saturday, Feb. 25th at Barrelworks.
• Bottles are 375ml & cost $14.99 plus tax & CRV each ($16.24 total). Tickets cost $110 plus Eventbrite fees.
• Bottles go on sale via Eventbrite on Saturday, Feb. 4th at 10am PST.
• Guests must pick up bottles on Saturday, Feb. 25th at Barrelworks.
• NO PROXIES! Your name on ticket must match the name on I.D. Do not buy this ticket if you cannot pick up the bottles. We do not ship beer, no exceptions.
• Guests must pick up their bottles by Sunday, Feb. 26th, 2017 at 8pm otherwise they will be forfeited back to Firestone Walker Barrelworks without a refund.
• Bottles are only available for pick up at Firestone Walker Barrelworks in Buellton, CA.
• Guests may purchase up to two tickets; one for themselves, one for a guest. There must be two people present when picking up beers.
• Guests who purchase a ticket (three bottles of each beer) have the ability to purchase up to three more bottles on the day of the Liberation. Six bottles is the max allocation for each beer.
Barrelworks is about innovation, exploration and trying quirky ideas to continue to evolve our Liberations.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com
About The Beers
Feral One, Batch Four
American Wild Ale
We humbly offer you Feral One on the occasion of our Fourth anniversary. Feral One is an annual blend of our best efforts, from hand-selected well-aged barrels, chosen by the Masterblender and Barrelmeister. An earthy funky nose gives way to complex ester notes of dried apricots, strawberry, guava and slight orange zest. Toasted mature oak, lavender, vanilla and cinnamon lurk in the background. A mouth-watering acidity and soft tannins are punctuated by a firm carbonation. Savor now, or age longer for a special occasion.
SLOambic, Batch Three
Wild ale fermented with blackberries
We are fortunate to have great relationships with our local growers who provide us with superb fruit for our beers. Like last year, we had the opportunity to purchase fresh marionberries and boysenberries, both close cousins to the blackberry, so we pounced. For this vintage, fresh berries were added to Sour Opal, a beer matured up to 24 months in oak barrels, and then fermented using our proprietary blend of microflora for an additional three months. Bursting with ripe berries and brambles, as well as hints of jam, the fruit gives way to a rustic funk and soft oak flavors, finishing with a mouth-watering acidity. We humbly present 2016 SLOambic.