It’s time to grab your stein and dust off that lederhosen, because our Oaktoberfest Oak Aged Lager is rolling out to Firestone Walker markets now. Oaktoberfest has been a seasonal staple at Firestone Walker for more than 15 years now, and this latest release is another oak-inspired homage to the iconic “festbiers” synonymous with Munich’s legendary Oktoberfest celebrations. While featuring ingredients that are decidedly German, every batch of Oaktoberfest is lagered in French oak barrels we inherited from one of Napa Valley’s top cult wineries.
“It’s German raw materials meets California wine barrels,” said Brewmaster Matt Brynildson. “It’s rich in flavor but also light-bodied and easy to drink, which makes it enjoyable on warm and cool days alike.” But don’t take it just from us, we’ve compiled all the reviews from around the digital beer garden here so you can see for yourself.
- Uproxx – “The Best Craft Beers To Track Down This September“
- Beer Alien – “Firestone Walker Oaktoberfest Returns“
- American Craft Beer – “Weekend Beer: New Oak-Aged Lagers And Fruit Sour Ales“
- The Full Pint – “Reviewed: Firestone Walker Oaktoberfest“
- The New School – “Firestone Walker’s Oak-Aged ‘Oaktoberfest’ Returns“
- The Northwest Beer Guide – “Continuing The Tradition, Started In 2021, Firestone Walker Releases Oaktoberfest Oak Aged Lager“
- The New School – “Firestone Walker’s Oak-Aged ‘Oaktoberfest’ Is Back“
- Beverage Dynamics – “Firestone Walker Oaktoberfest Returns For 2022“
- Brewbound – “Firestone Walker’s Oaktoberfest Is Back“
- My Beer Buzz – “Firestone Walker’s Oaktoberfest Is Back“
- Paso Robles Daily News – “Firestone Walker’s Oaktoberfest Returns“
- Beverage Industry – “Firestone Walker Announces The Return Of Its Oaktoberfest Oak Aged Lager“