What items are included with my membership?
As a member of the Brewmaster’s Collective, you’ll receive ten total packages or “drops” as listed below:
- Four full Collections
- Each collection includes 5 barrel-aged beers (12 oz, 375ml, or 16oz)
- They also include either a curated artisan food pairing or a custom merchandise item
- Collections will be supported by a Collection tasting at each of our locations on a select Saturday
- Four Propagator releases
- Each quarterly Propagator drop includes a 4-pack of 16oz cans
- Welcome Kit
- Includes your membership card, a 12oz bottle of Collective Choice, a logo glass, and a custom dice set.
- Birthday Gift
- During your birthday month, we’ll send you a special gift to enjoy the perfect birthday beer.
How do I get my beer?
- Members have three options to get their beer and choose one at the time of enrollment:
- Free onsite pick up at any of our three locations
- There will be a designated three-week pick-up window for members to pick up at their designated location, but we highly recommend planning your pick-up on the day of the Collection Tasting
- Prepaid Annual Shipping Charge
- Pay for all shipments upfront– $135 for CA addresses, and $175 to all other applicable states (DC, KY, NE, NH, ND, PA, VT, VA)
- Recurring Installment Shipping Charges
- Pay for each shipment prior to shipping– 8 x $20 for CA addresses, and 8 x $25 to all other applicable states (DC, KY, NE, NH, ND, PA, VT, VA)
- Your payment method will be stored and charged automatically. You’ll receive an email notification 3 days prior to charges.
When and what are the Collection Tastings?
- We will host four Collection tastings on a select Saturday for each of the four Collections. These dates will be published a minimum of one month prior. We highly encourage all pick-up members to join us on these dates to try the beers.
- We’ll host tastings at each of our three CA locations: Paso Robles, Buellton, and Venice
- Members will receive a complimentary Collection flight to try each of the released beers. Additional flights for guests will be available to purchase.
- Some locations may have live entertainment, complimentary bites, or additional deals for members and their guests on these days.
How do I get free shipping for additional orders?
Members in California receive free shipping on all additional orders over $40 for the calendar year of 2023. When logged into your account, the free shipping will automatically apply to your cart. This does not apply to the membership drops listed above.
When should I expect each drop?
We’ll publish an expected release calendar in January, and communicate release dates via email, listed on the member page, and the Club Facebook group. Please ensure our email address (brewmasterscollective@firestonebeer) is added to your address book to stay up to date on all the most current information and dates.
What if I can’t pick up my beer within the three-week window?
We ask that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to arrange for a delayed pick-up. Any drops (that have not been arranged otherwise) left after the three-week pickup window will be subject to a $30 handling charge plus shipping.
What shipping carriers do you use?
California members will have their beer shipped via GLS. Shipments typically arrive within 1-2 days of shipping. Members in other states will have their beer shipped via UPS, and typically take 3-5 days once shipped.
How much does membership cost?
Annual memberships are $499 plus tax for the entire year’s program. Shipping is not included and is an additional charge, or members can opt for free onsite pick up at one of our three locations.
Gifted memberships can be purchased for other adults over the age of 21, if being shipped to one of the following states: CA, DC, KY, NE, NH, ND, PA, VT, or VA. Prepaid shipping is recommended for gifted memberships. Please email BrewmastersCollective@FirestoneBeer.com with your order number, recipient’s name, shipping address, and email after purchase so we can transfer the membership to the appropriate account.
Credit Card Defaults
If you’ve opted for the Recurring shipping option and your card is declined for any reason, you’ll be notified of the default. A two-week grace period will be given to complete payment. If payment is not received within two weeks, your membership will be canceled and benefits revoked.
Can I join at any time?
Brewmaster’s Collective membership is open through January 15th, 2023, or until capacity is reached.
Will there be member events?
Yes, below is a general idea of when we plan to hold events. This list is subject to change. Additional details will be released as events. become closer.
- February- Parabola & Friends Collection tasting | All three locations | Complimentary for members
- March – Ticketed Event or workshop | Location TBD | Tickets for Purchase, Members plus 1 guest
- May – Doubling Down Collection tasting | All three locations | Complimentary for members
- June – FWIBF | Paso Robles | Lottery access to purchase
- Surrounding member events | Paso Robles | Tickets TBD
- September – Legends Rise Collection tasting | All three locations | Complimentary for members
- September – Ticketed Event or workshop | Location TBD | Tickets for Purchase, Members plus 1 guest
- November – Fall Classics Collection tasting | All three locations | Complimentary for members
- November – Ticketed Event or workshop | Location TBD | Tickets for Purchase, Members plus 1 guest
Are there any limitations with my member discounts?
Your Brewmaster’s Collective membership card must be presented alongside your valid ID to receive discounts at our Taproom and Brew Store locations. Your member discount of 15% on merchandise and beer-to-go is valid online and at all three retail locations. Exclusions on certain items do apply but are minimal. Please see an associate for details. A dining discount of 15% is valid for membership holders plus three guests. Member discounts cannot be combined with any other offer.
Paso Robles Brewery Tours will be complimentary for club members plus three guests. All tours are subject to availability; advanced booking is required and not guaranteed. Please book online and use a promo code “BCTOUR23” to redeem the discount at checkout. Booking must be made under the member’s name and be present with the group. Masks and closed-toed shoes are required to enter the brewhouse.
Note: While we are a 24-hour brewery, most of the visible activity in the brewhouse happens on weekdays. If you book a tour on the weekend, be prepared for minimal visible brewhouse activity.
Signature Event Ticket Access
Members will have lottery access to purchase a limited quantity of tickets to the 2023 Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Fest (FWIBF). Ticket cost is not discounted. Members will have the ability to enter sweepstakes to win the opportunity to purchase two tickets to the event. Members will not be automatically entered. Winners will be drawn at random and will be given a timeframe to purchase up to 2 tickets. If tickets are not purchased by the end of the provided window, tickets will be forfeited.
We do not allow refunds on memberships or returns on beer. If your shipment arrives damaged, please email us at BrewmastersCollective@FirestoneBeer.com and we’ll be sure to get you a replacement.
Email us at BrewmastersCollective@FirestoneBeer.com with any other questions.
Feedback or suggestions? We’d love to hear from you. Send them to our anonymous Suggestion Box.
Terms and Conditions
Members must be at least 21 years of age to join the Brewmaster’s Collective.
Shipping address must be a valid CA, DC, KY, NE, NH, ND, PA, VT or VA address. An adult over the age of 21 must be present to receive and sign for the shipment. Shipments returned to Firestone Walker due to inability to deliver will accrue additional shipping charges at the responsibility of the member, or the bottles will be forfeited.
No substitutions will be offered for any beer.
You must be 21+ to order and receive a shipment of beer. Someone 21+ will need to be present to sign with a valid ID for delivery. If not available at the time of delivery reach out to FedEx for redelivery of your order.
Please allow a delay of shipments with all new beer releases.
Per state law, alcohol returns can only be accepted if the product is spoiled or otherwise unfit for consumption. Full or Partial refunds will not be granted on membership.
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine, and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.
Membership is valid for the 2023 calendar year.