FW Invitational Beer Fest
may 30th, 2015!
45+ breweries 20+ restaurants
*Tickets Go On Sale:
Sunday, Feb. 8th 2015 at 9am PST*
This will be the only ticket sale
What do these tickets include?
- An afternoon of tasting amazing domestic and international craft beers with the brewers themselves, as well as delectable bites from the best restaurants on the Central Coast.
- The event will run from 12:00pm to 5:00pm, however, food and beer service will end at 4:00pm. (Main Gate closes at 3:30pm, no entry after this time. NO INS & OUTS)
- There will be live bands playing throughout the day on the Frontier Town stage, with the headliner band taking the stage around 4:00pm.
- "Behind the Beer Sessions" will occur each hour and feature beer tastings and Q & A sessions with the brewmasters themselves.
- A commemorative tasting glass
- Complimentary Parking at the PR Event Center or Shuttle (see transportation link)
Watch our highlight video from 2012...
The Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Fest was born from a dream of creating a world class festival featuring not only the best brewers in the world, but brewers whom we feel are leaders in the craft beer revolution. These are folks of like mind and spirit, some new friends some of many years, who share our same passion for making craft beer and sharing it with the world. This is a day where we can all put down our sales and marketing pitches and simply commune and share our beers and stories with people who are truly interested in craft beer. The ground rules are simple. Bring a session beer and a special beer accompanied by the artisan who created it. Brewers, their beers, good music and folks who care.
We welcome you to an annual celebration of craft beer, right here in our hometown of Paso Robles. A place that we are very proud to call our home.
This event is a benefit for the Pioneer Day committee, which is dedicated to the preservation of the unique history and culture of Paso Robles with 100 percent of the net proceeds going to Pioneer Day. This festival is also a great opportunity to show people from across the United States and around the world what Robles and all that the Central Coast has to offer.
The event takes place each year at Frontier Town at the California Midstate Fairgrounds.
This is a 21 and older event no person under 21 will be allowed in.