Our original tagline was “it’s what we drink around here,” and ever since we have taken pride in producing fresh, locally brewed beer for our neighbors and community. In fact, the majority of our beer is still consumed right here on the Central Coast.
Latest Local Happenings
• Paso Robles becomes the center of the craft beer universe on June 4 as we host the Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Fest with more than 50 craft breweries from around the world. Net proceeds benefit Paso Robles Pioneer Day.
• STiVo, our collaboration pilsner brewed with Russian River Brewing Company to commemorate the fest, will be available at our Paso Robles brewery and select draft accounts across the Central Coast for a limited time starting on June 5.
• We are set to break ground on our brewhouse expansion, necessitating the closure of our visitor center at the front of the existing brewhouse. No worries, though—you can still sample beer and purchase gear at our new emporium just a block away at 1649 Ramada Drive. And, of course, the Taproom restaurant remains open daily.
• We celebrate our 20th anniversary on the Central Coast in 2016. Stay tuned for some local anniversary festivities later in the year.
Firestone Walker Brewing Company employs many people on the Central Coast. We are proud to be one of our region’s leading employers as well as a draw for local tourism. The economic vitality of the Central Coast is something that makes our community strong. For current employment opportunities at Firestone Walker Brewing Company, click here.
We make considerable donations on an ongoing basis, placing an emphasis on causes that directly benefit our home region. Recent and ongoing donation recipients include Paso Robles Concerts in The Park, Paso Robles Pioneer Day, Paderewski Festival, Woods Humane Society and many others. Unfortunately, due to the sheer volume of donation requests, we cannot fulfill all of them. However, we give each request full consideration. To make a donation request, click here.
While we participate in happenings around the nation, our signature events are rooted right here on the Central Coast.
• Every spring, we host From The Barrel on the historic Santa Margarita Ranch, featuring leading producers of whiskey, bourbon, port and craft beer, including several from the Central Coast. A portion of the proceeds benefits Woods Humane Society.
• Every late May or early June, we host the Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Fest, which is recognized as one of the world’s top beer festivals, with net proceeds benefitting Paso Robles Pioneer Day.
• Every fall, we host our Anniversary Ale release party at the brewery in Paso Robles. The Anniversary Ale is an annual blend assembled with direct input from local winemakers.
• Throughout the year at our Barrelworks wild ale facility, we hold period “liberations” of new limited-production bottlings. We invite you to follow us on social media to stay up to date on upcoming events.